Join the #GivingTuesday Movement
"Even though these children have terminal illness, they still deserve care and treatment and respect and making sure that they have the best quality of lives they can have for as long as possible." - Dr. Glen Komatsu, Medical Director, TrinityKids Care
You can help provide TrinityCare patients with the quality of life they deserve. Monetary donations can provide our families with a range of needs from 24/7 in-home care, to groceries, to diapers. Every gift helps!
Your donation matters
Whether you choose to make a one-time donation or to become a sustained giver by providing monthly support to our families, please know that YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
- $5,000 can provide patient care assistance for a family in need for the duration of their child's time on our service.
- $1,000 can help provide in-home or other daily caregiving for those whose loved ones are unable to stay at home day-to-day.
- $600 can assist a struggling family with increased utility bills, which are often higher than usual due to oxygen machines and other life-sustaining equipment running 24/7 in the home.
- $250 can help cover the cost of diapers and formula for a TrinityKids Care patient.
- $125 enables us to purchase gift cards to help families buy groceries, clothing, and household items they might otherwise go without.
Our compassionate team of caregivers thank you for choosing to make difference today. Please share your support and let others know that you care and #ProvidenceCares
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Core Values
Respect, Compassion, Justice, Excellence, Stewardship
Providence TrinityCare Foundation Tax ID #33-0261016
Gifts to Providence Foundations, Los Angeles Region, are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. For more information on charitable tax deductions, please contact your financial advisor.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.